|Tuesday, 08.21.2018, 2:35 PM|
SIVALAYAM TEMPLES IN Chittoor Dt.
SIVALAYAM TEMPLES IN
- 23 miles from chittoor - chandrashekara
- ErpAdu - 9 miles from kALahasti, URREshvar
- Gudimallam - Parashurameshvar Aalayam, (2nd century BCE)
kailAsakONa; It lies at a distance of 18 km from Tirupati or 6 miles
north east of rENiguNDa, near puttur.
- Kalakada - Palliswara Mudaiya MahAdEvA temple
- kalavagoNDa - 5 miles from chittoor, mukkaNDIshvar,
- karshanapalle - arkeshwara, punganur taluk (nolamba)
- kANippAkkam - maNikaNTeshvara swAmy Alayam; It lies 12 km
off Chittoor, and can be reached by bus running from the old bus stand
every half an hour.
- Kuppam - Old Sivaalayam; It lies in the heart of the town
and accessible by walk or richshaws, and Kuppam is on the broad gauge
line of Southern Railway between Madras and Bangalore.
- mElpADi - sOmanAth
- mElpADi - sOmEshvar
- mogili - 18 miles from chittoor, (120 ACE !), trishUla shankara tIrttam
- nagari - 8 miles from arakkONam, temple is 5 miles from station, vishvEshvarar, pa~nchaga~Nga falls
- pukka agraharam - vishwanathar, 5 km from nagari
- Narayanavanam - on the bank of AraNya river on puttur-nagalapuram road
- Sompalle - Chennakeswaraswami temple
- tiruchchAnUr - in bhOgimangalam, tippalAdhIshvaramuDaiyAr, parAcharEshvarar
- toNDamanADu - near kALahasti
- talakOnA - 70 miles from madhanapaLLi in the forest on the
pApnAsam falls, siddEshvar; It lies near Piler in the Chittoor district
of Andhra Pradesh commanding all transport facilities.
- Temples on the banks of Nagari river
- Temples on the bank of river Aranya (AraNi)
- Mogili - Sri Mogileeswara Swamy Temple; It lies in the village of Mogili, in the Bangarupalem taluq of Chittoor district.
- Chittoor - Sri Agastheeswara Swamy Temple
- Chipili - Sri Yogabogeswara Swamy Temple
- kalakaDA - madanapalli taluk, siddEshvar.
- Madanapalli - Sree Siva Temple.
- Surutupalli - Sri Pallikondeswara Swamy Temple; on the bank of AraNya river.
- Kailasakona - Sri Kailasanadheswara Swamy Temple; It lies 10 Km
off Puttur, the taluq head quarters town of the same name of Chittoor
and is accessible by bus.
- Thavalam - Sri Nelamalleswara Swamy Temple
- Palamaner - Sri Kasi Visveswara Swamy Temple
- Ramagiri (kArikarai) - Sri Valeeswara Swamy Temple; on the bank of AraNya river near nagalapuram.
- Punganur - Sri Kasivisweswara Swamy Temple
- Puttur - Sri Sadasiveswara Swamy Temple
- Srikalahasthi - Srikalahateeswara Swami vari Devasthanam. (self manifest)
- shrI kALahasti - kaNNappa Ishvara
- shrI kALahasti - maNI kaNThathIshvara svAmi
- Thamballapalle - Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple
Tirupati Rural Mandal
- Tirupati - KapilEshvar, kapila theerttam; This lone cave Siva
temple lying at the foot of Seven Hills near Alipiri - the extreme north
end of Tirupathi town has a great spiritual significance. It stands
chanting Sivanama perpetually.
- Tiruppati - Thondavada - Agastheeshvar Aalayam; This sacred
shrine lies at the confluence of three rivers Swarnamukhi, Bhima and
Kalyani. As the Sivalinga was installed by Agasthya Mahamuni, it is
called Agastheeswara linga. This temple faces east. The nearby village
was named Tondavada by the kings of Chandragiri. It lies at about 12 km
to Tirupati, the world renowned Vaishnava kshetra in Chittoor district.
- Yogimallavaram - Sri Parasareswara Swamy Temple; It lies on
the way to Tiruchanur, the reputed pilgrim centre where Mother
Padmavathi is adored. Accessible by bus from Tirupathi.
- Sadasivakona - Sri Sadasiveswara Swamy Temple
- Nerabaillu - Sri Thalakona Siddeswar Swamy Devasthanam, Thalakona.
Total online: 1