|Monday, 01.27.2020, 2:10 AM|
SIVALAYAM TEMPLES IN Karimnagar Dt
SIVALAYAM TEMPLES IN
- Chebrole - Chaturmukh Brahma lingEshwarar. (15-km. from Guntor)
- Elgandal quilA - neelakantaswAmy. (10-km. from Karimnagar).
- nignUr - Ishwara temple. near karimnagar.
- Dharmapuri - Sri Akkapally Raja Rajeshwara swamy Temple
- dharampuri - gautameshvara
- dharampuri - rAmalingeshvara
- Mallannapet - Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple
- Polasa - Sri Poulastheeshwaraswamy Temple; The modern Polasa town
was called Poulasteeswarapuram in the past. It was also called
Rishipallai, due to dwelling of hermits in large numbers. Once a rare
Sivalinga was found here and a suitable Aalaya was built later with the
donations of the Philanthropic public; This lies in the little town of
Polasa, about 6 km to Jagaityala town in the Karimnagar district. near
- Jammikunta - Sri Visheswara Swamy Temple
- Kaleshwaram - Sri Kaleshwara Muktheeshwara Swamy Temple; It lies
on the southern bank of Godavari and moreover Pranahita, a tributary
joins Godavari here and hence deemed very sacred and called Dakshina
Kasi. Another plus point it claims is - it is at the confluence of three
states - Andhra, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. One, two Sivalingas -
Kaleswaralinga and Mukteeswaralinga are installed on one and the same
Panavatta; it is a rare feature; two, there are two holes on the
Mukteeswaralinga that could never be filled with whatever quantity of
water poured into them; three, there are some signs of Buddhist
traditions in this Sivalaya and finally it is believed that there is an
underground passage that takes the water to Godavari. Kaleeswaralinga
receives agrapuja always. It lies about 30 km off Manthana in Karimnagar
district; It lies about 30 km off Manthana in Karimnagar district.
- V.V. Raopet - Sri Ganga Gowriswara Swamy Temple
Manthani (Manthini) Mandal
- Manthani - Sri Gowthameshwara Swamy Temple; It lies in Manthini town, at a distance of 60 km to Karimnagar.
- manthani - bhikshEswarar, near karimnagar
- manthani - OmkArEswarar, near karimnagar
- manthani - sheelEswarar, near karimnagar (sheelEswarar and siddhEswarar temples in one compound; but separatly vimAnAs)
- manthani - siddhEswarar, near karimnagar (siddhEswarar and sheelEswarar temples in one compound; but separatly vimAnAs)
- Odela - Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy Devasthanam
- Kothapeta - Sri Rajarajaeswara Nagalayam
- Pembatla - Sri Dubba Rajeshwara Swamy Temple
- Kotilingala - Sri Koteshwara Swamy Temple
- Vemulawada - Sri Raja Rajeswara Swamy Devasthanam; It lies in the
little town of Vemulavada at a distance of 25 km to Karimnagar.
- vemulawada - rAjarAjeshvara, kEdhArEshvara, nAgEshvara, bhImEshvara, kAsi vishvanAtha.
Total online: 1