|Sunday, 06.16.2019, 11:44 AM|
SIVALAYAM TEPLES IN East Godhavari Dt
SIVALAYAM TEPLES IN
East Godhavari Dt
East Godhavari Dt.
- Jonnada - Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple.
- Moolasthanam - Sri Mooleswara Swamy Temple.
- Alamuru - Sri Vikramabatheswara Swamy Temple.
- Samantakurru - Sri Rameswaraswamy temple.
- Amalapuram - Sri Krishneswaraswamy temple.
- Amalapuram - Sri Chennamalleswara swamytemple
- Kutukuluru - Sri Kuteswara swamy Temple.
- Anaparthi - Sri Uma Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple.
Bikkavolu (Biccavolu) Mandal
- Voolapalli - Sri Agastheswara Swamy Temple.
- Bikkavolu - Golingeshwaraswamy temple; There are three
Aalayas facing east and are called Golingeswaraalaya, Rajarajeswaraalaya
and Chandrasekaraalaya - all dedicated to Siva only, though bearing
different names; This lies at a distance of 12 km to Ramachandrapuram of
East Godavari district.
- Bikkavolu - Chandrasekharaswamy temple; near Ramachandrapuram.
- Bikkavolu - Rajarajeshwaraswamy temple; near Ramachandrapuram.
- Bikkavolu - Virabhadra Temple; near Ramachandrapuram.
- Nedunuru - Sri Chenna Malleswara Swamy Temple.
- Kotipalli - Sri Someshwaraswamy temple; It lies 12 Km off Draksharama in the West Godavari district.
- Kotipalli - KotIshwarar temple.
- Pamarru - Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple
- Kakinada - Ramaraopeta - Sri Annapurna Sametha Visweswara Swamy Temple.
- Indrapalem - Sri Mandeswara Swamy Temple.
- kakinada - Bhemeswaraswamy temple.
- Jagannakipur - Sri Balatripurasundari Sametha Sri Sarveswara Swamy Temple.
Kakinada Urban Mandal
- Kakinada City - Sri Balatripura sundari Sametha Sri Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple.
- Kakinada City - Sri Bhanulingeswara Swamy Temple.
Kakinada Rural Mandal
- Turangi - Sri Turangeswara Swamy Temple.
- Mandapalli - Sri Mandeswara Swamy Temple
- Palivela - Uma Koppulingeswara Swamy Aalaya; This reputed
Sivaalaya owes its existence to the sage Agasthya. It lies 3 Km off
Kothapet of West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
- Manadapeta - Sri Agastheswara Swamy Temple.
- Yeditha - Sri Sangameswara Swamy Temple.
- Dwarapudi - Sri Visweswara Swamy Temple.
- Maredubaka - Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple
- Peddapuram - Sri Visweswara ChandraSekhara Swamy Temple.
- Kandrakota - Sri Koteswara Swamy Temple.
- Pithapuram - Kukkuteshwaraswamy temple, pAdagaya Thirththam;
lying at a distance of 18 km to Kakinada in the East Godavari district.
- Rajahmundry (Rajamahendravaram) - Sri Uma Kotilingeswara Swamy Temple.
- Rajahmundry (Rajamahendravaram) - Sri Bala Tripura Sundari Annapurna Sametha Sri Visweswara Swamy Temple.
- Rajahmundry (Rajamahendravaram) - Sri Uma Markandeyeswara Swamy Temple.
- Rajahmundry - Uma Maheshvara Alayam; It lies on the bank of
Goutami in the heart of the city and enjoys all facilities to reach it.
There are many more Sivaalayas in and around this old city.
Rajahmundry Urban Mandal
- Rajahmundry Town - Sri Saranga Dareswaraswamy temple.
- Draksharama - Bheemeshwara Swamy Temple; near Kakinada.
- Vella - Sri Someswaraswamy Temple.
- Chelluru - Sri Agastheswara Swamy Temple.
- Vedurupaka - Sri Someswara Swamy Temple.
- Someswaram - Sri Someswara Swamy Temple.
- Kadali - Sri Kapotheswara Swamy Temple; It lies at a distance of 5 km of Rajolu in the East Godavari district.
- Samalkota - Chalukya Bheemeshvaram, Bheemeshwararswamy temple.
- Samalkot - Sri Chandrasekhar Swamy Temple.
- Tuni - Sri Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple.
Total online: 1